At this year’s highly-anticipated ComplexCon, where the most exclusive drops in footwear, apparel, accessories and more take place, attendees will find us going big and dropping our own exclusive products and collaborations. We are also serving as the event’s official timekeeper all weekend long. Over the course of two days, we will be transporting attendees back in time with a retro-themed arcade built for the re-release of our iconic T80 digital watch, all while readying for the release of more never-before-seen drops.
Coming off a year of already-exciting collaborative launches that have sold out within hours, featuring brands like SUPREME, Patta, Peanuts and more, we’re continuing to surprise our fans by creating must-have timepieces with some of the best-known brands in streetwear. ComplexCon attendees will be among the first to get their hands on five exclusive collaboration watches:
• PAC-MAN™ burst onto the arcade scene in 1980 and helped create a whole new kind of entertainment, which we are commemorating with a special edition of the T80 watch.
• A continued partnership with GREATS led to a special dive-inspired watch with a strap made of recycled materials, a nod to the our highly successful 2018 collaboration.
• Teaming up with Alpha Industries, we created a throwback watch honoring both Alpha Industries’ history of producing military-grade gear and our own legacy in function-forward watchmaking, resulting in a sturdy timepiece built to last through tough conditions.
• In a bold use of dial graphics, we joined efforts with Canadian brand Raised by Wolves for a design that features snarling wolves illuminated by the iconic INDIGLO® backlight.
• In round two of a highly successful partnership with The Good Company, we’re introducing a new colorway of the 2018 design to the delight of fans who missed out on last year’s release. This watch will be available at The Good Company’s ComplexCon booth, and we’ll be making it available on Timex.com later in November.
Meanwhile, at the Timex retro-themed arcade, attendees who find themselves on the leaderboard of classic arcade games will have the chance to win special prizes, including a coveted T80 digital watch that’s sure to invoke nostalgia.
“We’re looking forward to being part of this event for the second year, alongside other brands and performers that move our culture forward in brilliant and unexpected ways,” said Silvio Leonardi, Senior Vice President of Timex. “ComplexCon attendees will have the opportunity to fully immerse themselves in Timex and the timepieces we’re debuting – from our collaborative drops to our retro arcade that will bring to life the magic of the 80s.”
The drops at ComplexCon will be available in limited quantities Nov. 2nd and 3rd and will officially drop on Timex.com beginning Sunday, Nov. 3 at 3 p.m. EST. For more information, visit Timex.com or follow us on social media @Timex.